Colchester Public Schools
Superintendent of Schools
The Colchester Board of Education had suspended its superintendent search begun last spring because of budget uncertainty and board elections. Now that both are settled, they are resuming their search. All candidates active last spring remain active and new candidates are invited to apply by December 31, 2017.
Application Process: The Colchester Board of Education has engaged in the services of the Connecticut Association of Boards of Education (CABE) Search Services to conduct its search for qualified candidates. The screening process is ongoing. All applicants must provide the following by the December 31, 2017 Deadline.
- A CABE Search Services application
- A cover letter indicating your interest in the position.
- A brief review of key professional accomplishments and explanation of how these will contribute to your success as Superintendent.
- A minimum of three recent letters of professional reference.
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts and a copy of professional certification.
To ensure full consideration and confidentiality, all of the above materials should be emailed to Dr. Mary Broderick at email@example.com
Contact Mary Broderick at 860-608-1763